Scaleup Leaders Network
A targeted programme helping owners and managers of fast-growing businesses to accelerate their expansion.
The Scaleup Leaders Network gives 15 high-performing SME business leaders the opportunity to accelerate their business growth through an established, successful Two Zero model of targeted growth coaching and peer learning with other scaleup leaders over a 12-month period.
Bimonthly Masterclass events
Bimonthly peer networking sessions
Revised scaleup strategy to accelerate business growth over the long term
Improved leadership, focus and team management skills
Expanded business network and opportunities to learn from like-minded leaders from some of Lancashire’s fast-growing businesses
Benchmarking against other high performing Lancashire businesses
- Start: September
- Duration: 12 months
- Participants: 15
- Commitment: Companies will be expected to fully commit to the programme
- Price: Fully-funded by Lancashire County Council
- Application deadline: CLOSED
- Lancashire business
- Minimum 20% growth in staff or turnover in previous three years with an ambition to accelerate
- 10+ employees
- Scaleup activity already taking place e.g. investment in workspace, people, technology, new product development or formalisation of internal processes and operations.
Fancy a coffee and a chat